Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

No one thought to mention this?! Not to happy with y'all...

Go down

No one thought to mention this?! Not to happy with y'all... Empty No one thought to mention this?! Not to happy with y'all...

Post by Misha on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:06 pm

In my few short months of reading this forum almost daily, not once did anyone point out the addictve quality of glitter tattoos! If I can be this happy (and covered in glitter) with the Tulip glue and 2 pots of glitter I bought...frankly I'm scared to buy a real set with stencils! Very Happy Yet another reason for the kids to avoid me, sigh.
Misha
Misha

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down

No one thought to mention this?! Not to happy with y'all... Empty Re: No one thought to mention this?! Not to happy with y'all...

Post by martha on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Sorry you missed it but I am certain that the phrase "glitter can be highly addictive" has been repeated in multiple threads. So sorry you're "hooked"! lol!
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

No one thought to mention this?! Not to happy with y'all... Empty Re: No one thought to mention this?! Not to happy with y'all...

Post by Miss Ronnie on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 pm

I had the Tulip kit for a couple of months and no one wanted any. Now it is completely out of hand... I had to partner up with someone because it got so crazy! Should I dare to mention that mica powders are another way to get your "fix"?!! Laughing
If you haven't already, you might want to give the glitter in the bottles from Amerikan Body Art a try...
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by 1HappyNut on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Hahaha! I read the title and was like, 'Ohhh nooooo...what?'
Thanks for the laugh.

I find the paint that addictive!!
1HappyNut
1HappyNut

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2011-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:29 pm

I guess I seriously overestimated my ability to withstand the allure of glitter! I only did a few freehand starbursts and a ring on one finger but wow, is it ever fun! As for micas, I pressed my own powders about a month ago and loved doing it so much. I have plenty of powder left so that'll be tomorrows project, lol. I guess I was just born to be a mess maker! Esp. if the results are soooo purty! Razz
Misha
Misha

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:19 am

I feel like I'm standing on a street corner saying "Psst! Wanna buy some?"... BUT... there's a new kind of tattoo out there that is done with micro beads... just sayin'... clown
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterpieceFacePainting on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:59 am

What's this about micro beads? I only just got addicted to the glitter!
MasterpieceFacePainting
MasterpieceFacePainting

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2011-11-11

http://www.masterpiecefacepainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JZino on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Miss Ronnie wrote:I feel like I'm standing on a street corner saying "Psst! Wanna buy some?"... BUT... there's a new kind of tattoo out there that is done with micro beads... just sayin'... clown

lol! Ha!!! You're so bad Twisted Evil
JZino
JZino

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-09-20

http://www.jzino-bodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Hate, Hate, HATE, the tulip glue! What kind of glue do you guys suggest? Now that I started with a bit of bling I need to feed my addiction!
Misha
Misha

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Just wanted to tell you guys... I bought a little "Micro Bead" kit at Hobby Lobby yesterday after seeing micro beads online.... waste of money and I think I'm actually going to see if I can return it. The concept is cool but the teeny little beads do not stick to the adhesive paper provided in the kit... Big disappointment... Rolling Eyes
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down