Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Brands of facepaint

Go down

Brands of facepaint Empty Brands of facepaint

Post by violet_whisper on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:51 am

Hello everyone. Ive been painting for 6 years but still struggling to find a UV paint that i like. Ive tried quite a few brands but theyre either too hard and need too much water to activate and then drip or a liquid where u cant get an intricate design out of it. A lady told me in passing about one that she thought was good and im sure she said it had the word tribal in the brand name... tribal something. I know it isnt global, a brand of a similar name because i know that name and i said to her that id never heard of the brand she mentioned before. Does anyone know the answer or can suggest some good UV paints to use with a brush. Im using the liquid ones with biodegradable cotton buds atm. When i search only tribal designs come up.
Thanks x

violet_whisper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-09-07

Back to top Go down

Brands of facepaint Empty Re: Brands of facepaint

Post by Pogueskiss on Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:08 pm

I have lu k with the Tag uv neons. I got a split cake a couple of years ago. It glowed lovely in black light.
Pogueskiss
Pogueskiss

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Loretta on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:05 pm

The only UV paints with the name tribal in it are airbrush.... that I know of.

Basically you get Kryolan Gycerine based or Tag with wax or a whole bunch of gum bases - Global...etc
All offer great UV glow, so really you just have to get past any limitations you have with the makeup.
Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum