Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014

Post by thouartbeautiful on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:43 pm

I love the, what is it called, a Dalak...what's that? And the silver on the logo is awesome, what is it? Never watched Dr. Who, lol Smile Fessy? Do you have the wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey to tag me?
<3 Wink
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2013-09-21

http://www.thouartbeautiful.com

Back to top Go down

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014

Post by Mehndi Masala on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Ties are cool!
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.winnipeghenna.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Dear thouartbeautiful:
A Dalek is a bio-robot that is driven to kill everything not Dalek.
The logo has no silver...
I sponged on white, cornflower blue, and purple in a blob as big as the logo, and, using the mirror as a guide.... I carved the logo out with Cameleon. I then noticed that I had done the logo... as it appeared to ME... in the mirror.
Oh
Crap!
I wiped it off and proceeded to create a mirror image in the mirror, so it would appear to read correctly in the final picture.
The trick to making a light colour POP is to make sure you paint the dark, so there is contrast.
There were stars and planets all over that just do not show up in the photograph.
The whole thing took about 40 minutes... including the first time I painted the backwards logo.
I took the wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey to PM you about your TAG.
xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:27 pm

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint ...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person in your team
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom to one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

So here are teams A and B:

Team A

Tobilou - jack-o-lantern (9/24)
staysilly
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
KrissieMarie

Team B

ThouArtBeautiful (Dragon in your favourite colour 10/6)
klurii
Albatros12
Snickell
Mehndi Masala
fesspenter

Last edited by fesspenter on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : As usual... I was too verbose.)
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:15 am

What a fantastic work!!

Krissiemarie, did you message Tobilou? scratch
Ohh i just read your comment.
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:38 am

Having some computer issues, did my tag but will have wait to get it online. Going to tag to keep the game going will post by tomorrow after work.

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint ...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom to one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

Team A

Tobilou - jack-o-lantern (9/24)
staysilly
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
KrissieMarie

TeamB
klurii tagged with peacock on 10/10
Albatros12
Snickell
Mehndi Masala
fesspenter
ThouArtBeautiful
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:54 am

Okay, here's "dragon in my favorite color" Smile

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 3 110
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:48 am

We have two teams.

Team A

staysilly - jack-o-lantern (10/08) and (10/12)
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
KrissieMarie
Tobilou

TeamB
Albatros12
Snickell
Mehndi Masala
fesspenter
ThouArtBeautiful
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:43 am

aww, a friendly dragon Smile. love the eyes, i need to practice those kind.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:47 am

Very cute dragon!
I also love the eyes!

xoxox
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by klurii on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:56 am

I'll try to get my tag done tonight. I attempted it last night...but it looked like I had completely forgotten how to paint. Wink It was a big ol' hot mess of color. Midnight freestyling did not work for me last night.
klurii
klurii

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:03 pm

lol, been there, done that
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*hysteria*~ on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:31 pm

We have two teams.

Team A

PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
KrissieMarie
Tobilou

TeamB
Albatros12
Snickell
Mehndi Masala
fesspenter
ThouArtBeautiful
~*hysteria*~
~*hysteria*~
~*hysteria*~

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly on Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:05 am

I'm sorry about being so flaky lately, I have a job tonight but hopefully will be able to get to it tomorrow, unless Paola would like to take it on?
staysilly
staysilly

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:59 am

Aww, thouartbeautiful, that dragon is sooooooooo Cute! I love you

Sneezle
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickell on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:41 pm

That dragon is stinkin adorable! I love that it (seems to) have a onestroke base
Snickell
Snickell

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2014-07-08

http://www.FairytailFABA.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klurii on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:53 am

We have two teams.

Team A

PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
KrissieMarie
Tobilou

TeamB

Albatros12 tagged with "ancient" on 10/14
Snickell
Mehndi Masala
fesspenter
ThouArtBeautiful
~*hysteria*~
klurii
klurii
klurii

Back to top Go down

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 3 Empty peacockish

Post by klurii on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:39 am

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 3 20141014_000125_zpsa67f449b
klurii
klurii

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:44 am

very avant garde, nice details and use of subtle colors
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by klurii on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:01 pm

Thanks Smile After my first fail, I decided to just go with the arm and let it flow. Way less cleanup than my face wreck Wink
klurii
klurii

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Love the peacock!! And that dragon is adorable. Very Happy
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by melissah1982 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Hi everyone! New to the page. I hope you don't mind me jumping in! I can't do anything as impressive as some of these beautiful works but I do look forward to being challenged!

We have two teams.

Team A

PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
KrissieMarie
Tobilou

TeamB

Snickell
Mehndi Masala
fesspenter
ThouArtBeautiful
~*hysteria*~
klurii
Melissah1982
melissah1982
melissah1982

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-10-11

http://www.melissasfaceart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:58 am

We have two teams.

Team A

PaolaSunglow - nuts and bolts 10/15/14

jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
KrissieMarie
Tobilou
staysilly

TeamB

Snickell
Mehndi Masala
fesspenter
ThouArtBeautiful
~*hysteria*~
klurii
Melissah1982
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:15 am

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 3 <a href=TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 3 20141010" />

I'm sorry it took so long.    Happy Halloween!
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehndi Masala on Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:55 am

Dang! Well I fly out at 5am for henna con in Cali so I won't be around for my turn! I've put myself at the bottom and will be 'on' when I get back! XXXOOO

We have two teams.

Team A

PaolaSunglow - nuts and bolts 10/15/14

jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
KrissieMarie
Tobilou
staysilly

TeamB

Snickell
fesspenter
ThouArtBeautiful
~*hysteria*~
klurii
Melissah1982
Mehndi Masala

Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.winnipeghenna.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next