Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 5 Empty Re: TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014

Post by jlirie on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:30 pm

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint ...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person in your team
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom to one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

So here are teams A and B:

Team A

Sneezle - tagged with "water" on 10/19/14
l!zzie
KrissieMarie
Tobilou
staysilly
PaolaSunglow
jlirie

TeamB

Snickell tagged with "Clown" on 10/16
fesspenter
ThouArtBeautiful
~*hysteria*~
klurii
Melissah1982
Mehndi Masala
Albatros12
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 5 Empty Re: TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014

Post by Facepainting by Tina on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Beautiful jilrie....reminds me of Elsa shooting fractals of ice all around, so pretty!
Facepainting by Tina
Facepainting by Tina

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://www.tinassugarshack.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:20 pm

thanks, tina, can you tell that snazaroo sparkle light blue (actually i forgot it's called sparkle turquoise) is currently my favorite color, lol? with sparkle light green not far behind.

Last edited by jlirie on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct color name)
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by Facepainting by Tina on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:55 pm

It's a gorgeous color, so I can see why you're loving it right now!
Facepainting by Tina
Facepainting by Tina

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://www.tinassugarshack.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Jlirie i think this would look very nice on an eye.
Very nice color combination too! Very Happy
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:06 pm

thank you paola. going to fine tune it a bit, there were supposed to be 4 gold squares framing the eye, then abstracts blobs of gold, but the squares didn't come out as obvious as intended.
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:25 am

Should we move both teams on?
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2013-09-21

http://www.thouartbeautiful.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*hysteria*~ on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:40 am

thouartbeautiful wrote:Should we move both teams on?

I have been wondering the same thing, especially team B...
~*hysteria*~
~*hysteria*~

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Sorry that i didn't give a reply but i can't find the energy and time to paint at the moment. I'm gonna tag the next one on the list. Maybe i'll paint it later and just for fun Jlirie, i really like the tag. Here it is...

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint ...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom to one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

Team A

l!zzie - tagged with "water" on 10/26/14
KrissieMarie
Tobilou
staysilly
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle

TeamB

fesspenter
ThouArtBeautiful
~*hysteria*~
klurii
Melissah1982
Mehndi Masala
Albatros12

Sneezle
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:51 pm

I'm so so so so so so sorry!
Our autumn break finished today and i have a very busy week ahead.
I have to skip this turn, for I won't be able to paint this week.

We have two teams.

Team A

KrissieMarie tagged with water 10/26
Tobilou
staysilly
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie

TeamB

fesspenter
ThouArtBeautiful
~*hysteria*~
klurii
Melissah1982
Mehndi Masala
Albatros12

l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:45 am

We have two teams.

Team A

KrissieMarie tagged with water 10/26
Tobilou
staysilly
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie

TeamB

fesspenter tagged with "Clown" on 10/26
ThouArtBeautiful
~*hysteria*~
klurii
Melissah1982
Mehndi Masala
Albatros12
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissiemarie on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:21 pm

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 5 Picture040

So I'm sick, but I'll post this old photo that's kind of watery .
Krissiemarie
Krissiemarie

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2011-07-21

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintingbykristina

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissiemarie on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:24 pm

We have two teams.

Team A

Tobilou - fire 10/28
staysilly
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
Krissiemarie

TeamB

fesspenter tagged with "Clown" on 10/26
ThouArtBeautiful
~*hysteria*~
klurii
Melissah1982
Mehndi Masala
Albatros12
Krissiemarie
Krissiemarie

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2011-07-21

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintingbykristina

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Very cute design Krissie. Smile
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:22 pm

'tis watery indeed, pretty color combo. hope you feel better quickly flower
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Here is my tag: Clown!

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 5 Clown_zpsf6c04d8a

I started out painting on my "vintage" skin.
Yikes!
I dislike reality.

Instead...
I give you Headley, sporting her Clown look
involving No white paint
and I used Global Dark Blue and Global Purple.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:15 pm

We have two teams.

Team A
Tobilou - fire 10/28
staysilly
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
Krissiemarie

TeamB
ThouArtBeautiful tagged with "SugarSkull" on 10/29
~*hysteria*~
klurii
Melissah1982
Mehndi Masala
Albatros12

Last edited by fesspenter on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the computer thingy only typed what I told it to... NOT what I MEANT!)
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:18 am

interesting take on a clown, kind of a grown up masquerade or party type of design..
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by melissah1982 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:12 am

Love the clown. My favorite part of the design are the dot clusters by the eye that break apart as they get larger. very nice
melissah1982
melissah1982

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-10-11

http://www.melissasfaceart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:19 pm

I didn't get to my tag last night, so I will get to it first thing in the morning tomorrow. Love the clown, very cute Smile
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:05 am

Lovely designs!
Really like the water, the drops are so jice.
And the clown is cirque soleil- ish, love that!
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*hysteria*~ on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:25 am

Super cute designs! The clown is very cool and pretty, one I wouldn't be afraid to be around Very Happy
~*hysteria*~
~*hysteria*~

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:33 am

I now have a deeper respect for clowns than I had before. It is damned hard to come up with something new. I wanted to create something that was FAST, and achievable for a regular face painter. Painting a child like a clown has a lot to do with symmetry. Symmetry is hard with wiggly children. I tried something different. Thank you for the undeserved kudos.

xoxox
Off to try a clown cookie.
I heard they taste funny.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Hope everyone had a great Halloween Smile Here's my sugar skull attempt this morning, was a late night last night so pardon the hair Wink

<3

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Sept- Oct 2014 - Page 5 Sugar10
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:30 pm

We have two teams.

Team A
Tobilou - fire 10/28
staysilly
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
Sneezle
l!zzie
Krissiemarie

TeamB

~*hysteria*~ tagged with automobile on 11/1
klurii
Melissah1982
Mehndi Masala
Albatros12
ThouArtBeautiful
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next