Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Disney's Frozen

Go down

Disney's Frozen Empty Disney's Frozen

Post by MyMasquerade on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:45 pm

I'll be doing a gig next month where there will be performers dressed as Anna & Elsa from Frozen and I know I'll get a lot of frozen type requests. Problem
Is I haven't even see the film.

In the UK its just finishing it's cinema run, so no longer showing at my local and obviously not available on DVD/download yet either.

At the weekend there I managed to persuade two girls who asked for specific frozen characters to just have a snowflake stencil applied over light blue on areas of their face (sounds worse than it looked, and I'm very convincing lol) But would rather have something more up my sleeve before this event.

I've obviously had a quick google for images but still feel a little lost. Think I need to find out a bit more of the storyline and  character so I have an idea at least. This monthly event has had other princesses the last few months and when faces with specific princess requests  I normally explain I can make them a glittery princess with sparkles and makeup and swirls and flowers and crowns...and by that point they are ecstatic and forget that they asked for a specific princess!

Anyway, any help appreciated!
MyMasquerade
MyMasquerade

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-02-14

http://www.mymasquerade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Disney's Frozen Empty Re: Disney's Frozen

Post by DebbieB on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:54 pm

MyMasquerade, here are a few lifted from google. Some are from pinterest where it doesn't say the artist and some have the artist's watermark on them but they will kinda give you some inspiration to draw from to create something.

Also, here is a short version of the plot of the movie:

Anna, a fearless optimist, sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. From the outside Anna's sister, Elsa looks poised, regal and reserved, but in reality, she lives in fear as she wrestles with a mighty secret-she was born with the power to create ice and snow. It's a beautiful ability, but also extremely dangerous. Haunted by the moment her magic nearly killed her younger sister Anna, Elsa has isolated herself, spending every waking minute trying to suppress her growing powers. Her mounting emotions trigger the magic, accidentally setting off an eternal winter that she can't stop. She fears she's becoming a monster and that no one, not even her sister, can help her.

Disney's Frozen 29981c10

Disney's Frozen 43911611

Disney's Frozen A50d5710

Disney's Frozen B61df710

Disney's Frozen Frozen10

Disney's Frozen C827aa10

Disney's Frozen E4d88010
DebbieB
DebbieB

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-09-09

http://www.debsdreamydesigns.wix.com/debs

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMasquerade on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Aw wow that's really good of you thanks. Smile
Think I'll doodle some designs, has given me lots of ideas! My son asked what I'd been typing after I posted and I explained to him to which he replied "I've seen it, it's about snow n stuff". Thanks Andrew lol.

MyMasquerade
MyMasquerade

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-02-14

http://www.mymasquerade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pattyofurniture on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Check Youtube for Frozen, you can watch a few trailers or scenes and get a feel for the movie.
pattyofurniture
pattyofurniture

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlestarfaces on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Wowzers thanks for sharing my pics (Elsa & olaf) :-) im glad you like them Little Star faces My Website is here
Littlestarfaces
Littlestarfaces

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-10-22

http://www.littlestarcrafts.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:53 pm

There is a group on Facebook that is all about Frozen designs.

Personally, I did my very first Frozen themed party on Saturday, and I sincerely hope my last on Sunday. If I ever see that stupid snowman again it will be too soon.

I have NOT seen the movie but images are everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMonsters on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Lol Shannon! Razz

We listen to "Let it Go" on a daily basis at work... -_-
LittleMonsters
LittleMonsters

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2014-08-30

http://littlemonstersfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by melissah1982 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:52 pm

I am actually very tired of Frozen. I am a Disney fan and despite my age, prefer the classics like Peter Pan and Sleeping Beauty (in her BLUE dress). Frozen was ok but no where near worth the hype it has gotten. No offense to people who love it. My last straw for the movie was when Disney decided to take the Maelstrom ride away from EPCOT's Norway pavilion in order to turn it into a Frozen themed ride. Ugh!

Not saying I won't do something Frozen related for the kids. a gig is a gig and Olaf is kinda fun to make. But it's not a franchise I am over the moon about. I would prefer to just to snow/ice designs. They are cool (pun intended) whether you like the movie or not.
melissah1982
melissah1982

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-10-11

http://www.melissasfaceart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:53 pm

i love that song cheers
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMonsters on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:30 am

jlirie wrote:i love that song cheers

I do too... but don't tell anyone... >_>
LittleMonsters
LittleMonsters

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2014-08-30

http://littlemonstersfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:03 am

so you mean you're the one putting it on, not the tykes Wink
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kal on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:37 am

Shannon Fennell wrote:There is a group on Facebook that is all about Frozen designs.

Personally, I did my very first Frozen themed party on Saturday, and I sincerely hope my last on Sunday. If I ever see that stupid snowman again it will be too soon.

I have NOT seen the movie but images are everywhere.

I feel your pain! I have completely stopped offering him at all, and now offer a blue princess crown with snowflakes instead. Takes me two minutes and I do it differently on every girl so it's always unique. It has been a best seller for 2 months now.
Kal
Kal

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2014-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down