Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

How much do I need?

Go down

How much do I need? Empty How much do I need?

Post by PipersMum on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:04 am

Hi everyone, I am starting a face painting business and i want to also do glitter tattoos. I am not sure how much of everything i need to buy, I dont want to buy some stuff and then end up running out after one party, so my question is : for a beginner at glitter tattoos what and how much would you buy? and also any recommendations as to where from would be great (i live in Australia). Thanks everyone SmileSmile

PipersMum

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

How much do I need? Empty Re: How much do I need?

Post by artyfacesbyluz on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 pm

I will buy a $25 kit from silly farm: that is some colors, glue, brushes and stencils and buy some popular stencils as well, then you will know what works, I bought almost every color of glitter and I regret it, specially because the cute pastel colors don't show really good.
artyfacesbyluz
artyfacesbyluz

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.artyfacesbyluz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PipersMum on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks for your reply Smile I am just worried I will run out of stencils in the middle of a party, how long does a 15ml bottle of glitter last? I have a party on sunday that I am doing FP at it has 40 Kids and i was thinking i would do the glitter too, if i can find a suppler with fast shipping hehe.

PipersMum

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcatfin on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:37 am

I have to say the glitter lasts wayyy longer than you think. I do several 4- hour adult ball bookings, a few glitter bellies and a glitter body shoot every month or so and have only had to refill the most popular (for me its silver, purple and bright blue).

But I don't use stencils so my 'normal' glitter tatts are prob over a bigger area but smaller in surface if that makes sense - finer lines and not big flat patches.

cat x
Wildcatfin
Wildcatfin

Number of posts : 502
Location : Mainly being a fairy face painter at Bewilderwood in UK
Registration date : 2008-12-16

http://www.bodypaintingbycat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum