Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

WARNING: Don't buy Cricut to make stencils with SCAL

Go down

WARNING: Don't buy Cricut to make stencils with SCAL Empty WARNING: Don't buy Cricut to make stencils with SCAL

Post by Pinky1249 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 am

I'm not the only one this has happened to. I bought a Cricut on Sunday (it was half off at Michael's) only to find that Sure Cuts A Lot entered ito an agreement with Cricut that they would stop selling a version of their software compatabile with Circuit. I missed the cutoff by mere days. They only sell their Version 3 now, and it doesn't work with Circut. So I have a 2 day old machine that I used once, and I'm going to have to try to sell on Craigslist (and take a huge loss). Just a word to the wise. Wish I had known....
Pinky1249
Pinky1249

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Don't buy Cricut to make stencils with SCAL Empty Re: WARNING: Don't buy Cricut to make stencils with SCAL

Post by SuzySparkles on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:16 am

return it to Michaels... they will take it back
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Don't buy Cricut to make stencils with SCAL Empty Re: WARNING: Don't buy Cricut to make stencils with SCAL

Post by Pinky1249 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:57 am

I don't think they will. I used it and you can see the marks on the cutting mat. I just tested it out.
Pinky1249
Pinky1249

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzySparkles on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 am

sure they will... I used their face paint and returned it... Just say you didn't like it.
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinky1249 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 pm

hmmmm. might have to get hubby to do it for me. I'm very non-confrontational. I just hope they don't put it right back on the shelf to sell, because someone would get a used mat.
Pinky1249
Pinky1249

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down