Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Faketoos...

Go down

Faketoos... Empty Faketoos...

Post by SEZnz on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:39 am

Hey guys,

I'm having some trouble getting hold of Mark - so two questions... do we know if he's still around? I presume my emails have just started going into his junk mail (they didn't used to) but keen to check (have sent from another email today just in case), and secondly, does anyone know the code to use with him when buying 1000 stencils to get the discount? Last I spoke with him he told me there was a code to enter, but I didn't ask for it as I wasn't doing a big order then.

Thanks!
SEZnz
SEZnz

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2010-05-16

http://www.fabfaces.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Faketoos... Empty Re: Faketoos...

Post by SuzySparkles on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:15 am

this straight from the front page of his website.......

IMPORTANT SCHEDULE ANNOUNCEMENT

Please read, and it will make things easier for ALL of us!

We will be involved in our most ambitious event of the year, the Utah State Fair, from September 8-20. (Eleven straight days, fourteen hours a day; what were we THINKING?) We won't be closed by any means; we'll be taking production equipment with us to have in the hotel so we can work into the wee hours after the fair closes each day! BUT . . . if you believe you'll have pressing orders that you'll need filled around that time PLEASE try to get them to us as soon as humanly possible! Our capacity will be limited, as will be our ability to ship things during that time. So, things might be slow, but they CAN be done if you're willing to be patient. If you have any specific concerns or needs, please email us and we'll discuss them.
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SEZnz on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:30 am

oh thanks Suzy - I don't generally go onto that page so didn't see it - we're having different issues though coz I sent the first un-noticed email well over a month ago now Smile

He's emailed me back to my other address, so must have been a funny issue with my face painting address.

Anyone with any idea of the code so I don't have to both him whilst they're so busy?
SEZnz
SEZnz

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2010-05-16

http://www.fabfaces.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum