Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Has anyone used this

Go down

Has anyone used this Empty Has anyone used this

Post by VeronicaAM on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:21 pm

http://olivebranchskincare.com/ink-it-temporary-tattoo-kit

I remember reading about the body paint from moonlight. I have also heard of the colorini, people getting good result, so I was looking for something similar without spend an arm and a leg for airbrush. I would love to do airbrush too, but right not able to. I also saw that tribal airbrush ink can be hand patted/sponged on too. I might just get it becaue it's been on my mind since I found it and it would be nice for boys who don't want glitter. Even as a gift for my soon to be 11 nephew for his birthday, he wants to do airbrush. Thoughts on it?

VeronicaAM

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used this Empty Re: Has anyone used this

Post by vicky@addgo.com on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:19 pm

well. im not an expert. in fact, just received my new airbrush kit last week. but i was able to decorate a cake with it yesterday =)
vicky@addgo.com
vicky@addgo.com

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by VeronicaAM on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Thats awesome Vicky. I just remember after you mentioned it, my mom used to do that. I'm pretty sure we still have her airbrush stuff, I never thought about using it for anything but cakes. If she has that irbrush stuff all I would need is the ink.

VeronicaAM

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky@addgo.com on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:50 pm

is colorini supposed to be a cheaper cost product?
vicky@addgo.com
vicky@addgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky@addgo.com on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:50 pm

YOU GO GIRL!
vicky@addgo.com
vicky@addgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EileenF on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Go for it! There is a website ill find for you about airbrush tattoos and they have a book you can download for free about running your business. I even read it and got some good knowledge that can be applied to running any body art business. Its very profitable but it depends on the drive of the individual. Like any business Smile

Vicky I am trying to remember but Colorini I believe is around $14-15 per color. Its a little bit up front to get each color but just shop around and try to find a special. I saw a YouTube review on it and it stays longer if your customer follows the care instructions. Also depends on their skin type like anything else. Body art tends to last longer on dryer skin, usually. Where did you get your kit? How exciting! Show us pics!

Vicky from some of your posts I get a feel that you tend to use a lot of product, like going through glitter very fast. Why do you think that is? Im asking because Im going to make a video about glitter tattoos to try and help anyone that has questions.

But yes go for the airbrush kit! When you can, do it! Are there other airbrush artists in your area?
EileenF
EileenF

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum