Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

How much do you charge for little kids?

Go down

How much do you charge for little kids? Empty How much do you charge for little kids?

Post by vicky@addgo.com on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:30 am

Ok, if you have worked on 3 yr-6 yr olds you know those arms can get really skinny. Hence really hard to add a tatto to that. I usualy ask them to put it on their leg instead or shoulder in this case. What do you do? If you offer Mini tats for these kids, do you charge them less? Because it takes the same amount of time for me. So confused!
vicky@addgo.com
vicky@addgo.com

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

How much do you charge for little kids? Empty Re: How much do you charge for little kids?

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 am

My rate is my rate. Hourly. Doesn't matter to me.

When I do tatts and the kids pick something that honestly wraps around their arm, I just tell them to pick something else. And you are still using supplies and time so I would say, don't charge less.

Back to top Go down

How much do you charge for little kids? Empty Re: How much do you charge for little kids?

Post by artyfacesbyluz on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 am

I cut my stencils in 2 sizes, but I still charge the same, if I have time, I put I sparkle heart on the cheek, or glitter on the hair.
artyfacesbyluz
artyfacesbyluz

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.artyfacesbyluz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky@addgo.com on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 am

Very Happy
vicky@addgo.com
vicky@addgo.com

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down